In recent years, a kind of non-woven fabric, which is widely used in construction, packaging, medical and health care, and daily consumer goods, is being applied to the seedling raising of vegetables, flowers, rice, and the anti freezing of tea and flowers, replacing and making up for the lack of plastic film covering and heat preservation. The application technology of non-woven fabric is introduced as follows:
1、 Product features
Non woven fabric is a new type of covering material with good air permeability, moisture absorption and light transmittance, which has the functions of cold insulation, frost resistance, sunlight exposure and so on. It has the advantages of light weight, corrosion resistance, long service life (4-5 years) and convenient storage. White non-woven fabric can coordinate the microclimate of crop growth, especially the relationship between the temperature, light and light transmission of vegetables and seedlings in open field or greenhouse in winter; In summer, it can prevent the rapid evaporation of water in the seedbed, uneven seedling raising and the burn of young seedlings such as vegetables and flowers caused by the sun exposure.
2、 How to use it
1. Transplanting and planting of garden trees. Before large trees and small seedlings are planted, the non-woven cloth can be spread in the tree pit, then planted, and then spread with nutrient soil. This method has high survival rate, water and fertilizer retention.
2. In winter, the greenhouse and open field seedlings are covered with floating surface (25-30g / m2). It can prevent wind and increase temperature. One side of the seedbed is compacted with soil, and the other side is compacted with brick and soil. A small arch shed can also be made of bamboo or thick iron wire to cover the non-woven fabric, and the surrounding area is compacted with brick or soil for thermal insulation. Cover vegetables, flowers, need more sunlight, do morning uncovering, evening cover. The temperature of 10 cm above the earth's surface can be raised by 2 ℃ and 1-2 ℃ respectively when the vegetables are covered with floating surface. The vegetables can be put on the market 5-7 days earlier and the yield can be increased by 15%.
3. It's used as a canopy. In greenhouses and greenhouses, a layer of non-woven fabric is used as a canopy, and the distance between the canopy and the plastic film is 15-20 cm; Forming an insulating layer can increase the temperature of the shed by 3-5 ℃, which can be opened during the day and closed at night. The interlayer must be closed tightly to be effective.
4. Covering the small arch shed (80-100g / m2) instead of straw curtain for thermal insulation, it can save 20% of the cost and prolong the service life; It can also cover a layer of non-woven fabric on the small arch shed, and then cover with plastic film, which can increase the temperature by 5-8 ℃.
5. For shading. It can effectively improve the seedling quality by directly covering the seedbed with non-woven fabric, covering in the morning and uncovering in the evening. The seedlings of vegetables and flowers can be covered directly in summer.
6. Before the cold wave comes, non-woven cloth can be used to cover the crops such as tea and flowers which are easy to be damaged by freezing, which can effectively reduce the freezing damage loss.