Non woven fabric is a new generation of environmental protection materials, with moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light, non combustion, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non irritating, rich color, low price, recyclable and other characteristics. The material will decompose naturally after 90 days outdoor, and its service life can reach 5 years indoor. It is non-toxic, tasteless, burning without any residual substances, so it will not pollute the environment, is internationally recognized environmental protection products to protect the earth's ecology.
Advantages of non-woven fabric:
1. Light weight: polypropylene resin as the main raw material, its specific gravity is only 0.9, only 3 / 5 of cotton. It's fluffy and feels good.
2. Non toxic and non irritating: the product is made of food grade raw materials in accordance with the standards of the food and Drug Administration of the United States. It does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, and has no irritation to the skin.
3. Antibacterial and chemical resistance of green non-woven fabric: polypropylene is a kind of chemical inert material, which can not be eaten by insects, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in liquid; Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, the strength of the finished product is not affected by corrosion.
4. Good physical properties: it is made of polypropylene directly spun into a net and bonded by heating. The strength of the product is better than that of the ordinary short fiber product, the strength is non directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strength are similar.
5. In terms of environmental protection: polypropylene is used as the raw material of most green non-woven fabrics, while polyethylene is used as the raw material of plastic bags. Although the two materials have similar names, their chemical structures are quite different.
Nonwoven fabrics are environmentally friendly materials, and they have many advantages. If you want to customize the environmental protection packaging of non-woven fabric or learn more about environmental protection packaging, please contact our online customer service, and we will give you professional answers.